Wednesday, December 16, 2009

Jelly Rings Meanings How Do I Get My Very, Very, Very Stuck Rings Off Of My Ring Finger? Any New, Tried And True Remedies?

How do I get my very, very, very stuck rings off of my ring finger? Any new, tried and true remedies? - jelly rings meanings

I'm not sure what happened, but my hands and my feet are swollen, a little over the last two weeks. My joints are painful and stiff. I feel like I'm 72, but I'm only 32! Now my alliance and engagement ring on my ring finger is stuck, is the finger being angry. I panicked. I tried cold water, gel and soap, Vaseline, including KY jelly. I came very close to escaping, but nothing has worked so far. Is there a best time of day to treat them? When I try again, no longer swollen finger? HELP! What should I do if nothing works?

0 comments:

Post a Comment