Monday, December 14, 2009

Stomach Index .jpg Implantation Bleeding? Im 16 So This Would Mess EVERYTHING Up.?

Implantation bleeding? im 16 so this would mess EVERYTHING up.? - stomach index .jpg

As I said earlier, in the 16 - so they need help and advice to the Director,
And please, do not have a ticket me, I know I'm stupid, please do not!
I hate myself for this please, if at all wrong ..
Im on the pill, so I'd be tempted to .. In only very forgetful SensAble

Well anyway, Im on the pill, but I had to take two different kinds of antibiotics and last week I had completely forgotten that the doctor told me that the pill could stop working.
Diariah also gave me antibiotics, and I heard that the pill can stop working? (Antibiotics stopped approximately 4 days)

I had unprotected sex several times last night, just after dinner, probably 4 days (after the last unprotected sexual intercourse and one weeks, maybe even more after the first unprotected intercourse) in the blood was bright pink, first it was only a small circle of pink blood the size of my index fingernail, and later that night, I found it - there was not much longer, probably s, because my index finger, then (probably less) in real life ..
, was around the http://dnkenterprises.com/PashminaColors pink ...

This morning I checked my panties and there was no blood at all
But my stomach feels kind of periody "if you know what I mean, not only cramping, but the feeling that you have one, if they their time

It sounds like implantation bleeding!?

Thank you!

0 comments:

Post a Comment