Sunday, January 3, 2010

Managed Accounts Hedge Funds I'm A Small Investor Looking For +10% Annual Return. Managed Account, Hedge Funds, What Are My Options?

I'm a small investor looking for +10% annual return. Managed Account, Hedge Funds, what are my options? - managed accounts hedge funds

I heard Jim Cramer on Hardball offered today (02/09/07) speaks of an equivalent value of hedge funds to retail investors by Goldman Sachs. Here are the other thing I want to waste my time trying to be my own hero, I want a reputable company to the investment for me. Why is it so hard for the little guy to join the club? Is not it clear that if it were easy alternatives for small investors, the average Joes such accounts flooded, probably find on the assets of the rich collection accounts?

2 comments:

lithium6... said...

Hedge funds are not for children. It takes a lot of money before they invest legally. Mutual Fund Research for money if you have enough of a hedge fund. There are many good over there. The 10% is about the long-term optimism, but I'm sure you will find some.

Hopeless said...

Why point to 10, where you 20 or more. Provision of international equity funds try to index. Medium risk, high return. Check it out. Unfortunately, there is a hedge fund. But who cares? provided that the gains are impressive.

Post a Comment